2021 ~~ ⛄❄ Women’s Wellness Workshop Series ⛄❄ ~~ ❣❤❣
Start the new year off with an action plan to advance your wellness.
Join this 4 part weekly group in January to become actively involved in feeling better and improving your health. You are guaranteed to learn something new and share support with other women. Now is the time to come together, encourage one another and explore ways to improve your immune system, minimize inflammation and optimize your health.
- Dates: Mondays Jan 4, 11, 18 & 25th •Time: 4-5:15 (75 mins)
- Small group (max 12 participants)
- Meeting once a week for 4 weeks
- On-line Zoom format
Different topic presented each week with discussion and simple personal goal setting
Throughout the month, you will create your very own personal prescription for wellness to improve your well-being and become the best version of yourself. Cost for this 4 week experience is $125. To sign up or get more information: call, text or email: 207-712-8421 email@example.com (payment will hold your position in the program) I look forward to helping you kick off the new year in good health. Sincerely, with well wishes. Theresa Freeman PT,LMT,NBC-HWC (board certified health & wellness coach)
🙂� Feedback from previous attendees: ✍
- It was nice to meet and connect with other like-minded women.
- It was interesting to hear where others are in their wellness journey.
- I loved meeting and chatting, Loved the resources and links to follow up and learn more.
- I enjoyed hearing others’ experiences and how each incorporates changes toward wellness.
- Excellent information and material was presented in a great format with discussion/interacting with others.There were lots of opportunities to improve health with minor and major changes.
- The workshop covered the right amount of content in the right amount of time.
- It was great to have SMART goals and accountability.
- I liked:-learning about the impact of food and behaviors on inﬂammation.
- the many links and talks to put me a step ahead. Good jump starts.
- I have some new goals.-exploring how inﬂuential the elements of my consumption are on me physically & emotionally-the topics, power point presentations and opportunities to reﬂect and share goals.-the organization, facilitation and warmth.-connecting over the computer and learning at the same time in a small group setting.-the format, shared ideas, Theresa’s wisdom and words of encouragement.
- I gained a better understanding of:-digestion, how important good digestion is, the multi faceted problems with poor digestion & ways to improve it.-the importance of setting goals that are attainable.-ways to release stress.
- Fitness nuggets including importance of stretching
- New information and ideas on sleep – very interesting.
- Takeaways:Just keep moving! Physical, emotional, mental health are all impacted for the better with movement.
- The most important lesson for me was getting back into exercising regularly, eating correctly and drinking more water.